Annual School Reports
Under Section 77 of the Australian Education Act 2013 approved school authorities must comply with a number of conditions in order to receive Australian Government funding.
The specific requirements are detailed in sections 42 – 60 of the Australian Education Regulation 2013. The conditions that an approved school authority must comply with are:
- Implement the Australian Curriculum
- Participate in the national assessment program (NAPLAN and sample based national and international assessments)
- Provide information e.g. for the school’s census, national reporting and My School
- Provide readily understandable student reports to the parents or carers of each child
- Make information publicly available about the school within six months after the end of a school year
- Comply with relevant disability discrimination laws of the Commonwealth, a state or a territory.
FRSA elects to make such public information available by way of each school providing annual reports on its website.
Annual Reports 2019
|SWJCCC-Annual-Report-2019||03 - 07 - 2020||Download|
|RJCS Annual Report 2019||25 - 05 - 2020||Download|
|Kelmscott John Calvin School Annual Report 2019||23 - 06 - 2020||Download|
|JCCC Annual Report 2019||14 - 07 - 2020||Download|
|Byford John Calvin School Annual Report 2019||15 - 06 - 2020||Download|