Vision for the Free Reformed School Association
1. Establish and maintain Reformed schooling, K-12, in locations suitable for members that:-
· Has a biblical character;
· Is of a high standard;
· Is focused on optimal development of students;
· Assist parents in equipping their children for their task in this world;
· Gives opportunities for the development of a range of talents;
· Is relevant and current in the time in which we live;
· Enjoys strong support from the parents and the community;
· Involves the parents and the community in its operations; and
· Meets the requirements associated with schooling in Australia.
2. Recruit, develop and retain teachers and assistants who:-
· Are strongly committed to the goals and practices of reformed education;
· Are well versed in the content and pedagogies associated with their teaching;
· Are committed to and provide support for the broader and wider needs within reformed schooling; and
· Reflect a reformed outlook and godly walk of life.
3. Recruit, develop and retain leaders who:-
· Are well versed in the principles and practices of reformed schooling; and
· Are competent in applying the principles and practices of leadership for reformed schooling in the 21st century.
4. Develop sound organisational processes. facilities, and structures that:-
· Is focussed on the needs of teaching covenant children;
· Is focussed on effective and efficient interaction between the various stakeholders in reformed schooling across the association;
· Provides and maintains appropriate infrastructure and facilities for the operation of reformed schooling;
· Seeks to keep reformed schooling affordable for parents; and
· Meets the legal requirements and needs of an incorporated association.
5. Maintain, throughout the generations, a strong church-home-school relationship that promotes:-
· An awareness of parental responsibility in reformed education with direct reference to baptismal vows; and
· A corporate covenantal responsibility and duty among all Church members to support the schools.